123 HP Officejet 4655 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/oj4655 – Setup and Install – Driver Download – Wireless Setup – ePrint – AirPrint
- Printer Setup is the basic thing to be completed at the earliest to accomplish the set of printer functions effectively from 123.hp.com/setup 4655 Printer device.
- Attach the printer accessories to the HP Printer device by following simple steps to complete the whole printer setup to accompany the printer functions.
- Once you have completed 123 hp setup 4655
printer setup, you are allowed to take out printing of documents, scanning images, quick faxing and ultimate copying of the files.
- To begin the installation activities on HP Printers, complete the printer setup by following the gentle instructions to confirm the setup.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Printer Unboxing
- To unbox HP Printer device from the printer box, you will have to handle the sides of printer device carefully to begin the printer setup.
- Take away all tapes and stickers from the external side of the printer box to separate the HP Printer device from the box and follow the steps further.
- Find a better place for fixing HP Printer device on a smooth and flat surface to begin the printer setup to cope with the effective printer functions from printer.
- Make sure that you have placed the printer device properly and then take out all the accessories out from the printer box and examine it on a whole.
- You will have to check the accessories to confirm that they are good enough to function well with the HP Printer device.
- To attach the printer accessories to the HP Printer device, seek the instructions from our guide to assist the elegant setup for 123.hp.com/setup 4655 Printer device.
- Once you have attached the accessories to HP Printer device, you will have to get the supporting devices close to printer device to continue the printing works.
- Follow the steps further to complete the entire printer setup to combine the functionality of HP Printer device to proceed with print, scan and copy of the documents.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Connect power Source to Printer
- After Printer Unboxing, you will have to establish the safe and secured power cord connection by connecting the cord to the rear side of the printer port.
- Extend the power cord connection to the computer and then confirm the connection by getting it connected to the electric outlet on the wall.
- Once you have connected, check the power cord connection you have made and confirm that connection is completely free from disturbances.
- Make sure that you don’t use any sharp tools in between the power cord connection, as it disturbs the connection and it interrupts the printing works.
- In order to print the files continuously from HP Printer device, you will have to monitor the power cord connection regularly to avoid the unwanted issues.
- Once you have confirmed the connection is free from hindrances, continue to the steps for completion of the whole printer setup.
- Switch ON 123.hp.com/oj4655 device and then gently press the Power button on the printer device to check the state of the printer device is active or not.
- Once it has attained the active state, you are allowed to attempt the printing works from HP Printer device to verify the power cord connection is done.
Installing 123 HP Officejet 4655 Ink Cartridges
- The very next step, after the power cord connection is the insertion of the Ink cartridges into the slots of HP Printer device to fetch the color and colorless printing.
- Before inserting the ink cartridges in the slots of HP Printer device, you must have to remove the orange colored tape from the ink cartridges.
- Examine the cartridge slots and if find any tapes and stickers attached to the slots, kindly remove it and then proceed to install the ink cartridges in the slots.
- For installing the ink cartridges in the specified slots, you will have to touch only the black plastic portion of the ink cartridge.
- Get the ink cartridges closer towards the copper contacts and push it gently to the cartridge slots of HP Printer device to confirm the cartridge installation.
- Make sure, that you have inserted the ink cartridges on the required slots of 123.hp.com/setup 4655 Printer device and continue the steps below.
- Once you have fixed the ink cartridges in the slots, you will have to close the access door of HP Printer device.
- After the insertion of ink cartridges in the slots, attempt to take print or scan, depending upon 123.hp.com/setup oj4655
printer functionality of HP Printer device.
Loading paper to 123 HP Officejet 4655 Printer
- To attempt print, scan, copy and fax from HP Printer device, you will have to load a sheets of paper to the input tray of printer device.
- Before loading the sheets, check the tray is completely free from unwanted stickers and then arrange the papers.
- Lift the tray and mount the papers gently to fix the papers rest against the edge of 123 hp oj 4655
Printer device and follow the steps below.
- Make sure that the papers are of same size and type before getting the papers loaded to the tray of HP Printer device.
- Once the papers have been loaded, you will have to adjust the sides of the paper and get it properly inserted to the input tray of HP Printer device.
- Kindly, pull out the extender from the HP Printer device to assist the printer functions in safe and secure zone, while printing the documents.
- Adjust the settings and confirm it to proceed to the printing, scanning, copying and faxing of the files, documents, images, etc on HP Printer device.
- Follow the steps further to complete 123.hp.com/setup 4655 printer setup and continue to make effective print outs from the HP Printer device.
123-hp-com-oj4655.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.The Printer Driver for 123.hp.com/oj4655 can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 4655.