123 HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup
123.hp.com/setup 4655- Setup and Install – Driver Download – Wireless Setup – ePrint – AirPrint
- HP Officejet 4655 Setup
- HP Officejet 4655 Installation
- HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download
- HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Protected Setup
- HP Officejet 4655 ePrint Services
- HP Officejet 4655 AirPrint Setup
123 hp officejet 4655 wireless is an amazing setup, which lets the user print files remotely without the use of wires. In order to accomplish this setup, get the supporting devices close to the HP Printer device to attain strong wireless signal.
Push Button Mode
To establish the wireless network connection, Push button is the easiest way to accomplish the wireless connection. Enquire your wireless router and printer manual before establishing the wireless setup for the HP Printer device.
USB Setup is another way to furnish the active wireless connection by adjusting the basic wireless settings on the router as well as from the device. Plug the cable to 123 hp officejet 4655 printer port and follow the procedure.
We will assist you the best technical support for HP Printers......
Call Us @ Toll-Free 1-731-462-0035
123 HP Officejet 4655 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- To connect the HP Printer device to the active wireless network, you will have to arrange a wireless router close to the printer device.
- WPS has two modes for enhancing 123 hp officejet 4655 wireless connection on your router and the computer by adjusting the range of the devices.
- Follow the below steps for enhancing the wireless setup by making use of the Push button mode for the printer device and the wireless router.
- Check the devices manually and then confirm the presence of the wireless option on the devices to extend the wireless settings for the active wireless network connection.
- Also, check with the network security, which should be in the form of WPA security. If WEP security is used, you WPS router will not get connected.
- To connect the router to the printer device, you will have to press the push button on the router to get it connected to the push button mode of the device.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Auto Wireless Connect
- HP Auto Wireless Connect is an advanced technology which lets 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer device to get connected automatically to the wireless network.
- So, the only thing you need is network name and password to ensure the network security and to install the HP Printer Software.
- To make use of this option, you will have to check the compatibility of the OS and get your operating system in control of the wireless adapter to review the settings.
- If the device is not compatible over the desired range, you will have to adjust the supporting devices to get the device in range of the compatible network.
- Note that your computer doesn’t use a static IP address and then continue to the steps for establishing the HP Auto Wireless Connect option for the printer device.
- Consider the environmental factors while establishing the HP Auto Wireless Connect option for the desired printer device to the wireless network.
123 HP Officejet 4655 USB Setup of Wireless
- Before establishing the USB Setup of Wireless, you will have to check if the control panel in the printer device is a touch display.
- If so, proceed to the below steps for following the wireless connection to the HP Printer device by connecting the USB cable between the devices.
- To install the HP Printer software on the computer to cope with the HP Printer device, this USB Setup is the most useful method.
- During this process, you will have to disconnect the USB cable temporarily between the printer and the computer and follow the steps below.
- Connect the USB cable between the devices only when you are prompted by the HP Printer software to configure the printer’s wireless network
- Some Printer softwareare available which will automatically fetch the required settings for you to connect 123.hp.com/oj4655 Printer device to the active wireless network.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Wireless Setup Wizard is another option, where you will have to review the control panel of the HP Printer device to select the wireless option.
- To accomplish this option, you will have to know the network name and password to get into the settings for activating the wireless network.
- Click on the network to get into the settings for managing the group of networks to select the desired one from the list of active wireless networks.
- Depending on 123 hp setup 4655 printer model, you will have to select and choose the wireless option for enhancing the settings to cope with the active wireless network.
- If you don’t find your desired wireless network name from the list, you will have to add it manually for adding the wireless network to the list.
- Once it has been added to the list, select the network to get the printer device connected to the active 123 hp officejet 4655 wireless network to attempt printouts.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Network Setup
Step 1: Installation Preparation
- In order to have an active wireless network connection, you will have to prepare the HP Printer device and a wireless router close to eachother.
- Turn on the wireless router and the HP Printer device and then, connect the cable between the devices to get them ready for the installation process.
- To install 123.hp.com/oj4655 Printer software, you will have to search for the best HP Printer software and follow the onscreen instructions for installing the software.
- Make sure that you hold the active network connection for connecting the HP Printer device to the network to start and conclude the driver installation process.
Step 2: Restoring the Default Wireless Settings on HP Printer
- In order to enhance the wireless setup on the HP Printer device, you will have to turn on the device and get it to the active state.
- If you are not able to connect the wireless router and the printer device to the active wireless network, you will have to adjust the devices to make it compatible.
- If your HP Printer device is ON for more than 2 hours and still it is not connected to the active wireless network. You will have to reset the settings.
- Restore the wireless settings by clicking on the restore network settings from the option of the control panel of 123.hp.com/oj4655 Printer device.
Step 3: Install the Software and Printer Driver
- Before installing the driver and software on the compatible OS, turn on the device and get it connected to the active wireless network.
- Begin the installation process by surfing to the site to ensure the connectivity for downloading the driver or for the installation of software.
- Follow the onscreen steps for downloading the HP Printer driver and get it installed on the device to fetch the latest feature updates on the computer.
- Once you have installed the software, you will be allowed to manage 123 hp officejet 4655 wireless settings for confirmation of the wireless setup for printing files.
123-hp-com-oj4655.us is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.The Printer Driver for 123.hp.com/oj4655 can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup oj4655.